Annual Update 2020
What's new in breastfeeding research and practice?
This course discusses what's new in breastfeeding research and practice from 2019. Perfect for Baby Friendly Hospitals which wish to keep staff updated on new developments in lactation management and for lactation consultants to keep current in new research.
The Instructor is Sekeita Lewis-Johnson, DNP, FNP-BC, IBCLC.
- Existing policy or protocol updates from authoritative organizations such as ABM
- Noteworthy research and policy updates
- Highlight the effectiveness of IBCLCs
- Refresh methods to stay professionally current in breastfeeding medicine and focus on initiatives that promote and protect breastfeeding
- 2 L-CERPs - from the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners - IBLCE
- 2 Nursing Contact Hours - from the American Nurses Credentialing Center - ANCC