To develop and deliver learning opportunities in lactation and breastfeeding skills from novice to expert.
To contribute to the health of mothers and infants by training breastfeeding supporters to promote, protect, and support breastfeeding.
Our Core Values
We are committed to providing outstanding customer service, professional courtesy in our communications with others, and a dedication and commitment to helping students achieve their goals.
- We believe that every baby deserves human milk.
- We believe that every nursing parent deserves an empowering lactation experience.
- We believe equipped and motivated practitioners inspire parents to achieve their lactation goals.
- We believe it is our responsibility to apply evidence-based, relevant, and inclusive education techniques to train aspiring lactation consultants.
- We are committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity among nursing parents, our students, our staff, and instructors.
- We adhere to the International Code of Marketing Breast-milk Substitutes.