Annual Update 2016
What's new in breastfeeding research and practice for 2016?
This course discusses what's new in breastfeeding research and practice for 2016. Perfect for Baby Friendly Hospitals which wish to keep staff updated on new developments in lactation management and for lactation consultants to keep current in new research. The course is broken up into 3 lessons, all of which must be completed in order to receive credit and obtain the certificate.
Topics covered include:
- Breastfeeding advocacy and promotion
- Recent studies re the properties of breast milk
- How to become a change agent in hospital maternity care
- Methods of supporting mothers after hospital discharge
- 'How to stay professionally current in breastfeeding medicine
Instructor is Marion 'Lou' Lamb RN, MS, IBCLC 3 L-CERPs and 3 Nursing Contact hours - Cost $29.00