Annual Update 2017
What's new in breastfeeding research and practice for 2017?
This course discusses what's new in breastfeeding research and practice for 2017. Perfect for Baby Friendly Hospitals which wish to keep staff updated on new developments in lactation management and for lactation consultants to keep current in new research.
Topics covered include:
- Breastfeeding advocacy and promotion
- Recent studies regarding the properties of breast milk
- How to become a change agent in hospital maternity care
- Innovative methods of supporting mothers after hospital discharge
- How to stay professionally current in breastfeeding medicine
The Instructor is Marion 'Lou' Lamb, RN, MS, IBCLC.
This Course Awards:
- 2 L-CERPs
- 2 Nursing Contact hours