IBLCE College Courses Requirement
The IBLCE requires 8 college level courses to qualify for the certification exam:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Infant and Child Growth and Development
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Psychology or Counseling Skills or Communication Skills
- Sociology or Cultural Sensitivity or Cultural Anthropology
Here are a couple of options for the
8 college level courses required by the IBLCE if you have not already taken them.
|GlobalHealth by Keypath Education has arranged a package of IBLCE required classes that can be taken as a package or individually. The courses are on-line. Programs may not be available in all states.
Please speak with a Global Health Enrollment Advisor about your options.
|Walden University and LER have partnered for the 8 IBLCE required college level health science courses.
Walden offers a 25% tuition reduction off Walden courses to LER students.
College credits are available from Walden University when you enroll in:
AVAILABLE ONLINE COURSES (Seats are limited)
|Fundamentals of Biological Science
|Introduction to Biology
|Fundamentals of Human Anatomy/Physiology
|Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology
|Human Growth & Development
(Includes Developmental Psychology)
|Statistics for Healthcare Managers EX-HC 421 or
Statistics for the Social Sciences SS-PY 210
|Statistical Methods and Applications
|Introduction to Psychology
|Cross Cultural Communication
|Introduction to Sociology
100% on-line without labs or prerequisites - 24 hour access to classes
Following are some additional tips and options to obtain this requirement for the IBLCE.
- Your local community college or university may offer these courses on-site or on-line.
- CLEP credits - College Level Examination Program. If you have a background in a subject but do not have college level credit for that learning, then taking a CLEP exam may be the best way for you to obtain the college credits that you need. The IBLCE accepts CLEP credits. There are several organizations offering CLEP courses and exams.
- We also offer 5 of the continuing education Health Science Courses required by the IBLCE.