Mentoring the Next Generation
Become a mentor to the next generation of lactation consultants.
This course incorporates interviews from knowledgeable and tenured IBCLCs. In addition, the course guides an IBCLC on how to start a mentoring program and marries the benefits on both sides of the intern/mentor relationship.
- Amy Black, BS, IBCLC.
- Angela Love Zaranka, BA, IBCLC, and RLC.
- Dalaney Young, BS-MCH, IBCLC.
- Diane Procaccini, MSN, RN, and IBCLC.
- Kathy Donovan, MSN, RN, and NE-BC.
- Vergie Hughes, RN, MS, IBCLC, and FILCA.
This Course Awards:
- 2 L-CERPs
- 2 Nursing contact hours