To develop and deliver learning opportunities in lactation and breastfeeding skills from novice to expert.
To contribute to the health of mothers and infants by training breastfeeding supporters to promote, protect, and support breastfeeding.
Our Core Values
We are committed to providing outstanding customer service, professional courtesy in our communications with others, and a dedication and commitment to helping students achieve their goals.
- We believe that every baby deserves human milk.
- We believe that every nursing parent deserves an empowering lactation experience.
- We believe equipped and motivated practitioners inspire parents to achieve their lactation goals.
- We believe it is our responsibility to apply evidence-based, relevant, and inclusive education techniques to train aspiring lactation consultants.
- We are committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity among nursing parents, our students, our staff, and instructors.
- We adhere to the World Health Organization Code on the Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.
Lactation Education Resources provides comprehensive online lactation consultant training for those who wish to become eligible for IBCLC certification. We are dedicated to providing high-quality online lactation management training and innovative educational materials for professionals and for new parents online and onsite.
If you are wondering, “how do I become a certified lactation consultant” or you need L-CERPs for IBLCE recertification, we have training programs to meet your needs. Our IBCLC training is taught by more than 20 experienced instructors in a webcast format. Our courses follow the IBLCE exam blueprint.