Lactation Consultant Bridge Course
The Lactation Consultant Bridge Course is designed for those who already have basic lactation training, to provide advanced training and reach IBCLC exam eligibility.
- This course provides 45+ hours of lactation training
- Add to your existing 45+ hours of training to reach IBCLC exam eligibility
- You’ll complete the lessons online, on your own time, at your own pace
- You will have access to your course for 365 days from your date of purchase; most students finish in 1-3 months
- This course is LEAARC recognized
- A textbook is required for this course and is available at a discount through the LER bookstore. When you enroll, additional information will be included in your welcome email.
- Each lesson in this course is focused on a specific topic and taught by a carefully selected subject-matter expert
- Lessons are updated at least every 3 years based on the most current research
- Video lessons include thought questions, interactive elements, and frequent opportunities to utilize new knowledge, as well as rich bibliography and additional resources you’ll use throughout your practice
- Explore the course syllabus
- Each instructor we choose is an expert in their subject matter and an active practitioner in the field
- Our coursework and instructors represent a diversity of thought, lived experiences, and perspectives, in keeping with our conviction that the lactation field is bettered by more and diverse voices representing the communities they support
Complete Your IBCLC Requirements, All At LER
We can help you every step of the way to your IBCLC. You can access your health sciences courses for less, earn your clinical hours, and take exam prep courses that ensure your success — all through LER.
- 45 L-CERPs
- 45 CMEs
- 45 Nursing Contact Hours
International equity pricing available. Learn more here.