Annual Update 2018-2019:Lactation Landscape
Breastfeeding research and practice for 2018
This course discusses what's new in breastfeeding research and practice for 2018. Perfect for individuals who wish to keep updated on new developments in lactation management new research.
The Instructor is Sekeita Lewis-Johnson, BSN RN IBCLC DNPC
Topics covered include:
- National breastfeeding updates.
- Existing policy or protocol updates from authoritative organizations.
- Applicable literature relevant to the update.
- Noteworthy research and policy updates.
This Course Awards:
- 1 L-CERP
- 1 Nursing Contact Hour Clinical