Ethical Considerations in Lactation ConsultingInsights into Ethical Practice And IBCLC's Responsibilities
Ethical Issues for Lactation Consultants - Ethics Bundle
Ethics Bundle - 5 E-CERPs and 5 Nursing Contact Hours.
- 'Ethical Considerations by Marion 'Lou' Lamb
- 'Insights into Ethical Practice' ~Interview with Jeanne Mitchell, MSN, IBCLC and Angela Love-Zaranka, BA, IBCLC, RLC, past IBLCE Ethics Committee Members
- 'Legal and Ethical Concerns for the IBCLC' ~ Lecture by Liz Brooks, Esq., regarding legal concerns of the lactation consultant.
- 'Controversies in Breastfeeding Promotion' by Marion "Lou" Lamb
- Thought Provoking Questions and Post-Test
This Course Awards:
- 5 E-CERPs
- 5 Nursing Contact Hours
This course expires on 09/01/2023 and will be revised and re-launched by 09/02/2023.