Basics of Lactation Management Complete for Doulas
Basic set plus more in depth 6 chapters.
These self learning modules provide the basics of lactation management for those with little previous experience or training as a breastfeeding counselor and meet the requirements for breastfeeding support training required for DONA doula training.
Check out Lactation Management for DONA for more information.
The Basics of Lactation Management Complete Self Learning Program consists of 6 chapters:
- Starting Out Successfully
- Difficulties Breastfeeding Mothers May Encounter
- Breast Pumps and Breastmilk Storage
- Breastfeeding the Premature Infant
- Alternative Feeding Methods for Breastfeeding Babies
- Talking to Mothers
6 Nursing Contact Hours