Satisfy your IBLCE E-CERPs requirements online! IBLCE now requires 5 E-CERPs to qualify for recertification.
This online Ethics E-CERP course 'Ethical Issues for Lactation Consultants' includes:
- 'Ethical Considerations by Marion 'Lou' Lamb
- 'Insights into Ethical Practice' ~Interview with Jeanne Mitchell, MSN, IBCLC and Angela Love-Zaranka, BA, IBCLC, RLC, past IBLCE Ethics Committee Members
- 'Legal and Ethical Concerns for the IBCLC' ~ Lecture by Liz Brooks, Esq., regarding legal concerns of the lactation consultant
- 'Controversies in Breastfeeding Promotion' by Marion "Lou" Lamb
- Thought Provoking Questions and Post-Test
- Upon completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate immediately
Ethical Issues for Lactation Consultants Bundle
Immediate online access to the videos, PowerPoint and post test. Instructors are Marion 'Lou' Lamb, RN, MS, IBCLC and Elizabeth Brooks JD, IBCLC, FILCA
Bundle Includes the following courses:
- Legal and Ethical Concerns
- Ethical Considerations
- Insights into Ethical Practice
- Controversies in Breastfeeding Promotion
- Ethical Considerations 'Thought Provoking Questions'
Buy Now $99.00 USD
Legal and Ethical Concerns for the Lactation Consultant
Covers basic legal principles regarding the creation, duration and termination of the professional patient/client relationship, general and informed consent, legal actions most likely to be brought against LC's including battery, professional negligence, breach of warranty and unauthorized practice of medicine. Also included is a discussion of professional liability insurance.
Buy Now $30.00 USD