Continuing Education for the Nurse Midwife and Midwife.
We are proud to provide ACNM Continuing Education Hours.
Whether you are looking for additional lactation management expertise to enhance your skills or you want to become an IBCLC, we have the solution!
Requirements for IBCLC Certification
8 College Courses - completed in your undergraduate or graduate education
1000 hours of hands-on lactation support - completed during your work hours
90-hour lactation specific training - available online
Pass the IBLCE Exam
Upon completion this course awards: 90 L-CERPs, 90 ACNM CE's, 90 Nursing Contact Hours and 90 CPE's
This course also awards the Certified Breastfeeding Specialist CBS™ Certification.
Work at your own pace, access for one year, most students complete the program in 3-4 months.
Buy Now $975
- Increase your range of skills
- Be known as a breastfeeding friendly practice
- Attract new breastfeeding families to your practice
- Increase the breastfeeding rates in your community
- Give expert advice to your families of newborns
- Problem solve breastfeeding difficulty
- Increase breastfeeding duration
- Support breastfeeding mothers returning to work
- Provide support during emergencies