IBLCE Pathway 3 College Courses
Pathway 3 College Courses - What are Your Options?
The IBLCE requires 8 college level courses to qualify for the certification exam:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Infant and Child Growth and Development
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Psychology or Counseling Skills or Communication Skills
- Sociology or Cultural Sensitivity or Cultural Anthropology
|Here are a couple of options for the
8 college level courses required by the IBLCE for Pathway 3 students.
|GlobalHealth by Keypath Education has arranged a package of IBLCE required classes that can be taken as a package or individually. The courses are on-line and are offered by Northwestern State University of Louisiana. Programs may not be available in all states. Please speak with your Enrollment Advisor about your options.||Walden University and LER have partnered to provide you with another option for the 8 required college level courses.
Please speak with the Enrollment Advisor about your options.
Following are some additional tips and options to obtain this requirement for the IBLCE.
- Your local community college or university may offer these courses on-site or on-line.
- CLEP credits - College Level Examination Program. If you have a background in a subject but do not have college level credit for that learning, then taking a CLEP exam may be the best way for you to obtain the college credits that you need. The IBLCE accepts CLEP credits. There are several organizations offering CLEP courses and exams.